GCS Energy Services Ltd.
GCS Energy Services Ltd. is a Civil and Electrical service provider with operations in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and British Columbia.
GCS Energy Services Ltd. specializes in projects consisting of the following work:
- Large and small Civil Industrial Projects including but not limited to; site preparation and earthworks, tank foundations, containment, trenching for Electrical and Mechanical facilities, sub-surface drainage works and culverts, road construction, facility construction
- Electrical and Instrumentation Division for the construction and Installation of MCC Buildings, Process Skids, and Modules related to Pumping Stations, Metering Stations, and Compressor Stations, Industrial Oil and Gas Power Generation Systems and Substations, Wind Farms and Oil Batteries.
- Lease construction and reclamation
- Custom Crushing and Aggregate supply
- Heavy Equipment rental division offering a large fleet of late-model, well-maintained equipment
GCS Energy Services performs these works with a combination of:
- A Management team committed to client satisfaction
- A highly respected site supervisory team with a wealth of experience in civil and electrical construction
- An expert and multi-skilled group of employees
- Prequalified Subcontractors for special tasks and to supplement our resources
GCS Energy Services is financially sound enabling the company to service its customers, maintain up to date and current equipment, and meet our customers’ bonding requirements. Additionally, and most importantly, GCS has an exemplary record in HSE. We place a great importance on these areas as civil and electrical contractors. Comprehensive systems are in place to ensure that work and the public affected by our work are not injured or adversely affected.
We invite you to contact one of our offices for additional information on our company.
GCS is proud to be an official sponsor of Enbridge's Ride to Conquer Cancer!
If the above link does not work "click here"