ABOUT THE JOB:
GCS is accepting resumes for Field Administrators. Could this be you? If you think “yes” after reading each of these statements, then we may have the job you’re looking for … I like administrative work, and I have great organizational and computer skills. I enjoy working at a field office and my lifestyle lets me be away from home for extended periods.
I have a valid license and a reliable vehicle and I am used to (or able to) work 10 to 12 hours per day.
Good so far? Great! Keep reading………………
Wage: $27.00 an hour to start with overtime paid per Labor Standards.
Work location: Jobsites may vary across the prairie provinces. For sites that are more than 100 kms from the worker’s permanent address, living out allowance (LOA) will be paid. Proof of permanent address is required at orientation.
Typical hours: This is a full-time position and overtime is paid at time and a half. Work hours may vary but it is expected that workdays usually are from 7 to 5 to match the schedule of our project workers.
Responsibilities: General administrative duties including: emails, phone, mail/courier, filing, meeting minutes and preparing/handing other correspondence. Collect/forward fleet mileage and fuel reports and assist in the set-up and close-out of the jobsite office. Enter daily labor hours, equipment and materials and ensure the office is provided information relative to any client/sub-contractor change orders or work extras.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2 or more years’ office experience.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills; able to work independently with minimal supervision and contribute to a team.
- Remain organized while handling multiple priorities and work with frequent interruptions while staying focused on job tasks.
- Intermediate user of MS Office and accurate data entry.
- Basic safety tickets will be required prior to going to any jobsite including: H2S Alive, Standard First Aid, Ground Disturbance and CSTS-09.
- Computer skills testing will be performed at the interview and all GCS workers are subject to drug and alcohol testing at orientation.
GCS offers great wages, benefits, and respect for every employee. Our progressive, team-focused company culture is something you will want to experience. Send your resume, applicable training tickets, and work references to email@example.com or fax 780-888-2100. Visit www.gcsenergy.ca for more job postings and information. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Get the .pdf here : Accepting Resumes – Field Admin